[RTTY] CQWPX RTTY 2009 for K0BX

Hank Lonberg kr7x1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 16 13:44:23 EST 2009

Joe:

I was most likely Win-Test. In Win-Test when you use the
$SERIAL in the macro it only gives the necessary digits. I
used Win-Test and noticed this. I had the same feeling about
it. I haven't researched how to adjust this or the apparent
lack (to me) of the NOW type command that WriteLog and N1MM (I
believe) have to log the current station and grab another
highlighted station or in the list. I need to figure that out
as I miss that capability. Maybe someone on the list knows
about both these and how to adjust Win-Test to accommodate.

Hank / KR7X