[RTTY] Desecheo this weekend

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Sat Feb 21 06:36:39 EST 2009

So far I've had a real tough go with K5D and RTTY. SSB and CW I've gotten
through extremely easy - often on the 1st or 2nd call. I've tried getting a
RTTY contact for hours now without success. I'm just running 100w into a
wire antenna, but if they are hearing me fine on SSB and CW, RTTY should
also be fine. Really, 2 CW contacts I've made with them both happened on the
first time I put out my call. SSB contacts took less then 15 mins and a
couple less then 5 mins.

I'm looking to get just 1 contact with them for RTTY on any band. Hopefully
my luck will change!

David - K2DSL