[RTTY] K5D RTTY logging

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Thu Feb 26 05:28:39 PST 2009

Hi Kevin,

Nope!  No trouble here.  I worked 'em 5 bands on RTTY, 7 bands on
CW and 6 bands on SSB and they all showed up.  Never hear them on 10 or 12
though . . . dang it.  One point in your favor is all of my QSOs are prior
to your 22 Feb QSO so maybe yours didn't get uploaded yet.

BTW those that would like to QSL via online, you can do so on their website
now.  http://k5d.us/

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com