[RTTY] Writelog, N1MM and "NEXT" AKA as NOW

Jim W7RY w7ry at arrl.net
Sun Jan 4 22:51:28 EST 2009

Well RTTY roundup is done for another year! I did pretty well at single op high power. about 1350-Q's and 98 mults...

I used to use Writelog but now am using n1mm. Has anyone else switched? If so, what do you think? I know that n1mm does LOTS of stuff and can be very complicated to set up. With this in mind, I'm looking at the best way to set up the next command in n1mm. Has anyone had success with it? How do you like to operate it? It's been so long since I've used Writelog, I can't remember how the NEXT  command works with it.

Let the group know your thoughts...

73 and thanks for your contacts this weekend!

Jim W7RY