[RTTY] Writelog, N1MM and "NEXT" AKA as NOW

Alfred Frugoli alfred.frugoli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 23:10:00 EST 2009

Can anyone explain the "next command" in N1MM (or WriteLog for that
matter).  What's the purpose?  I did a quick Google search and came up with
nothing helpful.  I'm assuming that it's for when you hear multiple
callsigns in the pileup and want to work one after the other without calling
qrz or cq.  Is this correct, and if so, I'm eagerly awaiting the answers -
especially if anybody has info on how this works in Writelog.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.