[RTTY] Fwd: RTTY Roundup WK6I(@WC6H) Single Op HP

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Jan 5 04:24:05 EST 2009

wk6i.jeff at gmail.com wrote: "But if any of you know any of those folks that
insist on 1) sending the exchange in response to CQ all at once with their
call and/or 2)
sending my call 3 times and their call once in response to my CQ
and/or 3) sending 599 or 5NN multiple times; please take them under
your wing and show them the Right Way."

As I've said before, and continue to say: "keep a record of those
"offenders" during the contest, and, post contest, take the time to send
them an email, with your idea of "the Right Way"! Please don't tell me
"there is no time, during the contest to do this"! We make time for what we
want to do. Most that are serious, make many pre-contest preparations?
Making a note pad, for those "offending" stations, should be part of the
pre-contest preparation? Don't depend on someone else "taking them under
their wing", if you really want it done, do it yourself.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW