[RTTY] RTTY

Sartwell sartwell at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 04:49:35 EST 2009

Seems like half of what we see in print is complaints about how the other
operator made a lot of mistakes and why our scores were lower than
necessary.  Every entry into the contest faces the same thing!!  It is so
easy to whine and lament about how others operate there stations, almost
never do we sweep around our own back door.  [DID YOU DO EVERYTHING EXACTLY
AS THE OTHER OPERATORS MIGHT THINK YOU SHOULD?}  Stop spending all of your
time on FORM and start looking at the SUBSTANCE.  Enjoy the hobby, if
contesting is a chore for you, I suggest you try another avenue in the
field, there are many.  Just listening to so many stations on rtty and
having fun is great!!