[RTTY] RTTY

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:27:51 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 03:49, Sartwell <sartwell at verizon.net> wrote:

> never do we sweep around our own back door.  [DID YOU DO EVERYTHING EXACTLY
> AS THE OTHER OPERATORS MIGHT THINK YOU SHOULD?}  Stop spending all of your

Absolutely!!!  :-)

The only thing that really bugs me (tho' not enough to take notes and
send email) are the few stations that would answer a CQ with their
exchange.  Confusing at the very least, both to the CQer and to anyone
trying to S&P on the CQer.

Long exchanges aren't that big a deal, though some were ... well ...
excessive.

But you know how it is:  the more they operate, the shorter their
macros will get.

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!