[RTTY] question about delay

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 22 10:33:48 EST 2009

In the RTTY contests I notice that when I reply to a call, either S&P or CQ,
the DELAY at the end of what I send seems to be too long before it drops
out. Sometimes I miss the first part of the response to me. I have a YAESU
Mark-5 Field. I have played with the DELAY setting and it does not appear to
make any difference. Is there a control setting in N1MM or MMTTY to shorten
the delay drop out time? I have put up with this a long time and decided I
needed to do something about it. Thanks.....

Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net