[RTTY] LOTW

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:40:07 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 09:26, Bill Gillenwater <gillie at pa.net> wrote:

> the domestic LOTW rate. The 7000+ confirmations out of 21000+ entries is
> what sells me on LOTW, especially when it's over a 20+ year span. My
> suggestion is, if you have your logs on a computer logging program, go ahead
> and load them into LOTW, it's pretty straight forward. There is no cost to
> you unless you want to get "credit" for a qso that you need for an award and
> it keeps track of the awards for you.

If you look at your RTTY QSOs, particularly since LoTW came online in
2003, you'll get an even higher match rate - mine is over 50% for
RTTY.

Even this past November's phone SS has had a good match rate, so the
phone types seem to be following our lead.  :-)

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!