[RTTY] Best RTTY program/hardware

Steve Hunt, W1CDX huntadmin at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 10:10:36 EST 2009

very Interesting thread... but it suddenly stopped

Who Won? Is anybody going to engineer, design and build a "new" RTTY Modem for us

This looks like a job for Microham ... Joe?

I too am suspect of all the Soundcard decoders, we all use ... for not beeing up to par to a good Hardware solution ... But Hardware wise ... there is nothing out there.

maybe if I had a good Hardware RTTY decoder, I could save myself some time building out my Receive-Antenna, which I have to takle this summer and many Q? will follow.

Anyway, nice thoughts and I too will try the EU1 profile that Dave uploaded to his DXLabs Site.

But if Microham would build a Harware RTTY Modem (a good one) I would buy it.

73 all
Steve, W1CDX