[RTTY] BARTG Sprint Rules Questions

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Mon Jan 26 16:00:22 EST 2009

You're very clear about being careful to use the right certificate when
uploading a log.  What is the problem if you use the wrong certificate?
Since you can upload logs multiple times, can't you just re-upload the log
with the correct certificate?  Seems like worse case there will be some
wrong QSOs loaded but there shouldn't be any corresponding logs to create
QSLs for them.

Ed - W0YK