[RTTY] USB to Serial Convertors

Phil Sussman psussman at pactor.com
Fri Jul 31 09:48:57 PDT 2009

The only really bad news about this transaction is that PAYPAL is the
only accepted form of payment shown. That's EBAY's terms -- read 'em!

Transactions with PAYPAL are NOT protected under US law because
PAYPAL is NOT a bank they are a "money transfer agent" and as such are
immune from compliance with US Rules and Regs. In other words, PAYPAL
can seize your funds (for any reason they desire) and you have no
recourse. (e.g. EBAY and PAYPAL maintain exclusive financial control)

de Phil - N8PS

PS. Because of my past complaints against PAYPAL and their restrictive
terms, I am unable to use PAYPAL.

Quoting Tom Osborne <w7why at verizon.net>:

> I have one of these and it works using EXTFSK.   Comes with cable and
> drivers.  I use it for CW, RTTY, or rig control.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-2-0-to-Serial-RS232-DB9-9pin-Adapter-Cable-PDA-
GPS_W0QQitemZ220446452656QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCA_Cables_Adapters?
hash=item3353a1ebb0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14