[RTTY] I just have to ask

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Sat Mar 7 16:43:54 PST 2009

On Mar 7, 2009, at 3:53 PM, Dick-w0raa wrote:

> Upon being hit over the head,
> a player announces (a) how sharp the blow was, rated on a 1 to 5
> scale; and
> (b) the pressure of the blow, rated on a 1 to 9 scale.  Thus, upon
> being
> struck, the player shouts "5-9", and proceeds to exchange blows with
> the
> player who has just bounced his club off the first player's head.

Some players must be numb by the time I hit them with my stick.  Even
though they always tell me that they can strongly (59) feel my club,
they still ask me to repeatedly club them until they could finally
feel the stick which I beat them with.

The problem is that with certain types of clubs (especially clubs with
square edges), there are only so many players.  You keep exchanging
blows with the same players week after week until it becomes so boring
that you no longer want to play.  Some of us then move to the 30, 17
or 12 yard lines where the crazy players are not allowed.

And then, as recently reported, there are guys with very narrow
pointed heads who use crummy clubs that are so broad that they hit
people their club is not aimed at.  Instead of tooling a narrower
club, these guys claim that other people's heads are too fat!

73
Chen, W7AY