[RTTY] 160 contest

Jay ws7i at ewarg.org
Sun Nov 1 07:35:26 PST 2009

This thread seems to be fun.  It started with adding 160 to CQWW RTTY
and WPX RTTY, both of which are bad ideas IMHO.  Having created a couple
of contests doing a RTTY one is a good idea.

Now all you should be thinking about is when, who wants to do the work.
Oh, yeah I hear several on this reflector volunteering to check the
logs, issue the certificates, and all the other things that are necessary.

I think a 160 contest, Single Band, short duration and in the winter
would be fun.

But I don't play to do any of those volunteering things that I
mentioned.  Now all you need to do is figure out how to use MTTY and
decode properly or perhaps send Chen a IBM computer and pay him vast
sums of whatever it is that he disires or buy a MAC!!!!

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by ClamAV]