[RTTY] Does Belkin F5U103 work on Windows XP?

Jan Palmquist jan.palmquist at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Nov 17 12:43:33 PST 2009

Hi Jim

I have a F5U103 running fine on XP, had no
problems at all, just followed the book I think.

Anyway, today I use Microkeyer from MicroHam. It does
true baudot very well and lots more too. It is more
expensive but is an excellent unit for RTTY contesting,
also for CW with it's WinKey.

73's de Jan - SM5FUG