[RTTY] CQ to accept EQSL for awards

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Mon Oct 5 14:37:06 PDT 2009

Peter,

How about taking a deep breathe. I don't think anything about LoTW or eQSL
is worth getting very excited over.

First, you don't really need to do anything and you can still use eQSL. It's
likely what you are since I recall you indicated you have already viewed
your Inbox.

Second, if you want to be AG (Authenticity Guaranteed), just view
http://www.eqsl.cc/qslcard/authenticity.cfm for your options. You don't need
to supply your LoTW account info, though it is one of the options.

There's nothing to signing up (you already have) and if you don't want to
use it, then don't. But check it out and make the decisions for yourself.
Everyone likes to have their QSLs confirmed via LoTW, eQSL and via
traditional QSL cards so there's enjoyment in all of those methods. But in
the end, I don't think there's a large group of eQSL users all over the
world that won't be able to sleep at night if they can't get Cleveland
County Oklahoma confirmed.

Why not check out the site FAQ at http://www.eqsl.cc/qslcard/FAQ.cfm or
http://www.eqsl.cc/Forums/index.cfm if you have questions about that site.

K2DSL - David