[RTTY] EIAJ-04 source?

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Sat Oct 17 12:01:23 PDT 2009

It's the power plug that connects to the RigBlaster Plus.  Not a
simple barrel connector - it has a center pin.

I have the wall wart, but want to run the RB+ off the station DC.
Radio Shack has the plug  ... an Adaptaplug D.  But it has two pins,
not tabs you can solder to a wire.  They sell the other part (with the
socket and bare leads), but by the time I'd have left the store, I'd
be out nearly $15.

West Mountain Radio sells a DC cable but their shipping is crazy and
brings the total to ... nearly $15.

Mouser doesn't seem to have it.  Lots of OEM suppliers, but I just
need one, not 1000.

Ideas?