[RTTY] Question about Super Check Partial files

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 18:30:50 PDT 2009

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:45:04 -0500, "Bob Raymond, WA1Z" <bob at wa1z.net> wrote:

>I hope that finally clears things up.

REPLY:

It does not answer my original question of "why", but others have answered it
already so don't worry about it. They said in essence that you don't want to be
bothered by someone who might submit a file and then want it back later. That
makes perfect sense to me, but to just say that the files won't be used for any
other purpose left the question of why "property of WA1Z" is needed unanswered.

But it is answered now.

Thanks for taking over a very important job, Bob. We all appreciate it.

73, Bill W6WRT