[RTTY] Zone sent as letters?

Phil Sussman psussman at pactor.com
Sat Sep 26 22:25:05 PDT 2009

Jim,

It's the dreaded USOS (Unshift on Space) rearing it's ugly head.
In the "who's fault is it" sense the answer is most likely both.

For things to work correctly USOS must be in sync, and things
like this happen when they are not. That's why I use the - sign
between characters 599-04-OH.

The best explanation that I remember reading was written by Chen
and I hope he can again grace this page with this wisdom, eh?

73 de Phil - N8PS

--------