[RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments

sjolin sjolin at swbell.net
Tue Sep 29 10:03:25 PDT 2009

Rick, years ago when I was still using WF1B software on a 25 MHz 386 laptop
it would take that time for the computer to switch from RX to TX. Was hard
to qso those ops who called CQ and listened for a second before calling CQ
again.

Perhaps a number are using older computers and their soundcard software is
swamping their memory and other resources? I doubt it's they don't know
which macro to key.

73 de Dave, N0IT