[RTTY] No RTTY Contests in June - Replacement for ANARTS Contest?

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 13:47:55 PDT 2010

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 12:16:24 -0700 (PDT), Tim Goeppinger
<timgep at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Just thinking aloud here.  What do you think?  I hate to see June go by without a RTTY contest.

REPLY:

Maybe this would be a good time for another High Speed RTTY contest?
We could use existing contest software if it was generic (not oriented
to a particular country or area). Perhaps on the date of the old
ANARTS contest?

Doesn't really need a sponsor, just agreement on date, time and baud
rate. What say you Tim? Your call.

73, Bill W6WRT