[RTTY] No RTTY Contests in June - Replacement for ANARTSContest?

John Barber GW4SKA ska at bartg.org.uk
Thu Apr 8 14:19:58 PDT 2010

Well that's a very good idea .. a high speed contest. That's why BARTG are running the Sprint75 on June 12th; a four hour 75 baud RTTY blast on 10/15/20, timed to work best for Europe and North America, though all are welcome. Full rules are on the BARTG website www.bartg.org.uk.

We aleady have some sponsors for awards but could do with a couple more to cover costs.

Existing contest software covers it as the scoring and exchange is the same as the BARTG Sprint.

B.A.R.T.G.  SPRINT 75

MODE:  75 Baud RTTY only

TIME/DATE:  2000 - 2359 GMT Saturday June 12th 2010

BANDS:  14 , 21 and 28 MHz amateur bands

See you all in June,

John GW4SKA
BARTG Contest Manager