[RTTY] Not talking

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 20 19:09:54 PDT 2010

Yesterday evening I set up the SARTG contest in N1MM and made a few Q's
through my MixW program. Rig MARK-% Field, RigBlaster Plus, N1MM with MMTTY
engine in AFSK mode. I have always used AFSK and no changes made.  The
computer is not activating the RigBlaster as the green TX light does not
come on. The radio works fine on its own and not through the RigBlaster. I
have reset all the plugs to be sure they are seated. My computer will not
key the radio through the RigBlaster using N1MM, MixW or MMTTY. We did have
some thunder storms this evening and the power went off/on three times. It
tripped my protective box each time and I had to reset it.   Any ideas as to
what I should do next ??   I am missing the SARTG and it is frustrating.

Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M