[RTTY] Force 12 MAG 280C

w4gkm at juno.com w4gkm at juno.com
Sun Aug 22 09:38:26 PDT 2010

I just got a used Force 12 MAG 280C and the instructions have been copied which is okay but there is no pictorial view of the antenna completed other than a few diagrams that do not show the full view.  There are alot of parts and this has been up previously and they are all marked but if I had a completed picture or diagram it would be much easier to assemble. Does anyone have any experience with this antenna and I sure could use a picture of it completed.

Thanks guys in advance.

Nick
W4GKM