[RTTY] 2010 RTTY Roundup Plaque

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Sun Dec 19 08:04:18 PST 2010

Saturday was a good day for mail. Instead of bills I received a paper
certificate for the 2010 ARRL RTTY Roundup for 1st place low power in
Northern NJ. I also received my first plaque for any contest for 1st place
Single Op Low Power Hudson Division. The plaque is sponsored by the Troy
Amateur Radio Assoc N2TY and is stunning and a fantastic holiday present.
Thanks to the ARRL for sponsoring the contest and to the Troy Amateur Radio
Assoc for sponsoring the plaque. You always remember your first!!

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all and I hope to see you all in the 2011
RTTY Roundup the weekend of January 8th/9th.

K2DSL - David