[RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Tue Feb 9 07:28:45 PST 2010

I agree. One thing is weekly casual operation, a hole different story in a real contest. It may actually just be confusing and cause additional qrm. Let's stick to the game plan.

BTW I have tried 75 baud operation with my friend Claude ve2fk lately and was very impressed with speed and 100% copy. Look forward to try in weak sigs and qrm/qrn situations.

73, Fabi va2up