[RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud

Roger Cooke g3ldi at g3ldi.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 08:57:16 PST 2010

Hi Fabi.

    Well, it does work very well, but we must all be using the same speed.
SO changing speeds within a normal contest is not going to get you extra
points of Qs.  John, GW4SKA should be home this week, so keep an eye
out for an announcement about the short 75 Baud BARTG contest. It
should be fun!.

73 de Roger, G3LDI