[RTTY] Question

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 15 09:36:56 PST 2010

During the CQ WPX, Mike, W0YR said he had to chase my signal to work me and
asked me a question, which I don't remember. In trying to check my set up I
messed up and couldn't get back to Mike. If you remember this situation
Mike, please contact me direct and tell again what happened. In most
contests some calls are off frequency a little and we make the contact,
which is not unusual to me. I am using the same set up used since 2005.
YAESU Mark-5 Field,  RigBlaster Plus,  N1MM with the MMTTY engine and AFSK.
MMTTY is set up for HAM as default,  UOS is on,  NET on, all others off. I
noted during the contest that the MARK changed from 2125 to 1335. I was
unable to duplicate that change this morning.
If I am not putting out a good signal because of something set wrong, I sure
want to know so I can fix it. Comments appreciated.

73 Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M