[RTTY] Re ZC4LI AMPS !!

john w8wej at citynet.net
Tue Feb 16 14:54:56 PST 2010

I believe that the fine folk at naq need to take another look at this
rule in that this really handicaps folk that run qrp or lower power rigs
usually, but in some contests etc,to reach the 100 wt limit-- again,,,
and Ive said it before ,,, it is a personal thing with me, I guess, but
if I have to cheat,,, I don't want it
\point is   folks in naqp,,,please take another look at this rule,,, I
really think , that well intended, it is well ill advised
thanks john w8wej