[RTTY] Multi function mice

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Wed Feb 17 13:15:32 PST 2010

Hi Rod and the group,

Rod, if you get any useful answers, I would be interested too!
As part of myshack upgrade to Win7, I found that I needed to get a better
mouse than the old ball-style mouse I had previously.
The new one I have is seemingly for gamers, but works amazingly well, and
has 7 or 8 configurable buttons.
As yet, I have not even contemplated looking at this possibility, although
it had crossed my mind when I bought it.

Could be useful!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100217-1, 17/02/2010
Tested on: 17/02/2010 21:15:32