[RTTY] Multi function mice

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Wed Feb 17 19:49:19 PST 2010

You bet Ron and have been doing it for sometime now. I'm very happy with this. Using Logitech MX Wireless Revolution (probably the best Mouse around and tried a few).  Don't forget if you'll use the mouse extensively during contest it better be as comfortable as it can be or it will cause fatigue, poor circulation and even cramps depending on the age of the op :) If you try one of these you'll probably never want to use anything else, it fits like a glove. Never ever had any RFI issues.

It really works on ANY surface, sometimes while stretching and standing up I use it on my leg.

I am a very happy N1MM user and with it I have programmed several commun tasks on the mouse namely:

Back to last used frequency (to go back on a spotted mult I am waiting to work)
Back to my running frequency
Grab last call from stack
'AGN"
<MY CALL> (to shoot my call once into the pileup at the right time just by pressing a button)

You can program the tasks you find the most usefull to you of course, this is just an example. I have never changed the batteries in it in the last year...They are not cheap but on e-bay the refurbished stock is truly as good as new and the price cut to 1/3.

Hope it helps,

73  Fabi va2up