[RTTY] RTTY Survey closing early

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 17 16:27:41 PST 2010

I think I've got enough results from the 2010 RTTY Survey to get a good analysis.  So I'll be closing the 2010 RTTY Survey earlier
than planned.  The survey will close at the end of the day (GMT) on this Friday February 19, 2010.

If you have not already done so, please fill out the survey located at:

http://rttycontesting.com/2010FebRTTYSurvey.html

Thanks to those that have already participated.  I'm excited to get to the results.

Please forward this to the N1MM Reflector because I'm not subscribed there.  Thanks!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com