[RTTY] Kenwood IF filters ???

Julio - VE3FH ve3fh at bell.net
Thu Feb 25 18:35:23 PST 2010

I have a TS-940S with just an INRAD 400Hz filter #103 in the 8.83MHz IF.

I do have a Kenwood YG-455CN-1 250Hz for the 455kHz IF which I tried it once
and I completely loose one of the tones (not sure which one though)... could
the filter be bad or is the radio in need of realignment?

73,
Julio VE3FH