[RTTY] Help needed w/Win 7/Vista + DXPWIN (DXP38 software)

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 5 17:03:19 PST 2010

I'm trying to help a friend who was running a DXP38 with DXPWIN.  After a lightning strike, he replaced his damaged computers - one
with Vista and the other with Windows 7.  He tried loading DXPWIN on the new computers but it is getting an error message that says
something like:

"The program will not work with this version of window..  You need x86(32 bit) or x64(64bit) for it to be compatible."

In the meantime, I suggested he try to go to MMTTY or to try to use N1MM with the DXP38.

Any help on this would be appreciated.  I have DXPWIN and a DXP38 which works fine on my XP machine but I do not have a Vista or
Windows 7 machine to try to make this work (if it's possible).

Thanks!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com