[RTTY] Tweaks for MMTTY?

KC4HW kc4hw at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 10 11:06:57 PST 2010

I just read the article by AA5AU in NCJ (Jan/Feb) issue regarding the
elliptical tuning indicator.  It was a good article and tip.  I changed mind
today and I think I like it better also.  Will have to try it under fire to see
what the long term results might be.

Actually I did not use the XYScope during ARRL RY RU, it seemed to
turn easier without the scope--I guess it is all what you get use to!

After reading and trying this, I wondered if there were any other tweaks
for MMTTY?  I am pretty much running a "vanila" installation, but
though that I would ask, if there are any other suggestions for
improving MMTTY.

Thanks!

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org