[RTTY] Tweaks for MMTTY?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 12:46:58 PST 2010

I just watch the MMTTY  peaked display and waterfall. The vertical
lines represent the M and S freqs and it is pretty easy to see where
your peaks are compared to them. Been doing that for years. I can't
imagine going back to the ellipse.

I have never seen any tweak info for optimizing MMTTY's profile
parameters. Wish we had that info.

Jerry W4UK