[RTTY] Writelog/Microham Interfacer III

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Jan 24 20:46:04 PST 2010

Get the file u2_Writelog_setup.pdf from the files area of the
microHAM list on Yahoo (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/microHAM)
or via the "Help | Download Documents" link in microHAM Router.

Since the WriteLog plug-in for MMTTY does not support EXTFSK,
you need to use WriteLog's "Software generated FSK (DTR)" for
FSK transmit along with the MMTTY receive.  The set-up file
shows the configuration.

> I only get a mark tone when I key the "TX" button on the "RTTY
> CONTROL PANEL"  No FSK.

The "Control" panel in MMTTY is not functional with WriteLog and
the MMTTY plug-in.  You should get FSK if you follow the configuration
guide and use Alt-K (RTTY Keyboard) or one of the Writelog
message macros (F1-F10).

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America