[RTTY] News flash

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 16:32:40 PST 2010

I have traced the fact that I only made 21 Qs in the last contest to the use of a space instead of dashes. Just kidding........ I gave up after I notice my call stacking macro wasn't advancing the QSO number,  however..................

If you have ever played with Morse Runner, the little program where you race the clock for one hour in a simulated contest, you will see how futile the space/dash thing is for the average contester.

I can be running 200 Qs and hour with Morse Runner and if I have to ask it for one repeat the rate can drop to 140/hour and I never get it back to 200.

Point being, unless you are a contender for the top 10 .......... it don't make no difference.

Rick, N6PE