[RTTY] Dashes in Contest Reports

B. Smith billn3xl at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 06:08:28 PST 2010

Jeff,
I would say yes. One of the characteristics of a good communicator is to send in such a way that your message is likely to be received. Ignoring the loggers that are out there, or for that matter, a variety of other possible conditions on the distant end, just to try to go faster, does not make for effective  communications.

Bill N3XL