[RTTY] High Speed RTTY again

louloria at aol.com louloria at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 06:20:56 PST 2010

Fabi, amen, I come from a badot background from 26 plus years in the Navy. There wern't any points for not getting the message  through. When we prepared the rtty message tapes for transmission we used "figs" and "unshift" on every set of numbers, even consecutive sets. It seemed to help, as under difficult h.f. path conditions you could tell who was doing that and who was not.

73, Lou, W0QQG