[RTTY] High Speed RTTY again

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Fri Jan 29 19:09:46 PST 2010

IMO I wouldn't want to part from traditional rtty contest format and I don't think this is what the hole thread is about; after all this discussion started from a dash no dash argument that in my view is quite minor as opposed to many inefficient macros I come across during contest, but we all need those points and they're more than welcome in my book. I don't have a problem with dashes no matter what. I would welcome the opportunity to try something new like HS rtty and see how we like it. For the rest I wouldn't change  a thing to the way we have fun during the regular rtty contests. I love them all!!

73, Fabi va2up