[RTTY] Windows 7 and USB to Serial adapters

Paul Playford paul at w8aef.com
Sat Jan 30 07:48:26 PST 2010

I have two IO Gear USB to serial adapters that work great with Logger32, my
FT1KD, N1MM, and EXTFSK.

Windows XP Pro, Vista 32, Vista 64, Windows 7 32 bit and Windows 7 64 bit.

I also have a Prolific USB to serial adapter that sends data but does not
receive.

Supposedly the IO Gear and Prolific adapters are/were made by the same
company.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2JI/ZF2TA  FO8DX/FO8PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A  VU7RG  TX5C