[RTTY] Windows 7 and USB to Serial adapters

James Colville jimw7ry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:43:57 PST 2010

I use these (both 8 port and 4 port) on Windows XP.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Edgeport-8-USB-to-Serial-Converter-Box-Inside-Out_W0QQitemZ370326156885QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item563928b655

I have not tried them on Windows 7 or Vista. Not sure if the drivers are
available.

They work for serial port generated FSK, CW and PTT, rig control, rotor
control etc. I use N1MM and MMTTY.
And I have bought mine from this seller.
73
Jim W7RY