[RTTY] Correction: WriteLog + 75 Baud

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Jun 6 09:42:17 PDT 2010

Don,

The problem is that the MMTTY plug-in does not change rates in
response to changing the mode menu in RTTYrite.

If you select 75 baud in RTTYrite, close MMTTY (close the RTTY
Window or change TU types) and then reopen MMTTY, the data rate
will be correct.  The same process is required when going BACK
to 45.45 (60 WPM) from 75 baud.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV