[RTTY] split

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Jun 7 07:45:28 PDT 2010

There was a fellow on 10 meter ssb, claimed to be the 10 meter King.
He was in a chat group I used to subscribe to.

Every time he heard some fellow goof up his split and call on the DX
freq, he go into a rant about 'Extra Class Ops who don't know how to use
a rig'.

Then one day I heard him call on the DX stations freq.

Man did I have fun on the Chat group that day.

If all the ops who goofed up the vfo's quit operating, there wouldn't be
any more DXers. LOL

Myself included. LOl

A dry sense of humor is better than slobbering everywhere