[RTTY] [MMTTY] Re: BARTG 75Baud Sprint

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Jun 12 07:10:20 PDT 2010

 > The only statement that may cause some grief is that you are ONLY
 > ALLOWED ONE SIGNAL ON AIR AT A TIME if you are SOAB. Therefore, if
 > you are SO2R, you should enter the SOE class.

If one is operating correctly a SO2R station has only one signal on
the air at a time.  PROPERLY DESIGNED SO2R controllers and software
include interlocks to prevent transmitting on more than one radio at
the same time.  Thus, absent any prohibition, SO2R should be allowed
in either entry class.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV