[RTTY] cheating

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 17:59:43 PDT 2010

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:51:35 -0400, "Joe Subich, W4TV"
<lists at subich.com> wrote:

>As such, a wholesale restructuring of radiosport will probably
>kill it (but then maybe you're an anti-contester who *WANTS* to destroy
>radiosport).
>
>73,
>
>    ... Joe, W4TV

REPLY:

That is TOOOOO funny, coming from one who never participates in
contests himself.  :-)  :-)  :-)

Check your logs folks - how many W4TV contest QSOs do you have? I have
more than 50,000 RTTY contest QSOs in my log and W4TV does not appear
even once.

Joe's interest in contesting is purely commercial. He is the North
American distributor for products designed to enhance SO2R contesting.
Period.

When I start seeing his call print during a contest, I might start
listening to what he has to say. Otherwise, it's just QRN.

73, Bill W6WRT