[RTTY] cheating

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 14 18:08:38 PDT 2010

I see this has deteriorated into hostile territory.  I should have known better.  Next time I'll keep my thoughts to myself, report
the offender to the contest manager and post the offender on the Internet.

I think we can squelch this discussion now since it's gone beyond being productive.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com