[RTTY] Cheating

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 08:40:59 PDT 2010

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:22:45 -0400, Phil Sussman <psussman at pactor.com>
wrote:

>Many years ago I was an avid contester; however, with the advent of
>'checking the log' of every single contact and disqualifying contacts
>because they weren't in more than one or two logs literally drove me
>away. (Little guys need not bother, there's no little guy category, eh?)

REPLY:

Speaking only for myself, I don't mind the sponsors removing these
lone contacts as long as they apply the rule to everybody. To NOT
remove those contacts encourages sloppy log keeping and the sloppiest
log keeper might win a contest just because of that.

That would be the ultimate unfairness.

73, Bill W6WRT